Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania

In intend to pursue a class action suit on behalf of Genworth longterm policy holders.

They have misrepresented the product. Most of us believed the rate was fixed over the term of policy as long as you kept payments up to date.

As we all know Genworth has increased their rates.

Genworth's actuaries made a huge miscalculation of term rates years ago and they want us to pay for Genworth's mistake.

This is not fair.

Who would buy an insurance policy without knowing what the short and long term cap rates were? Would anyone really buy a long term policy that would allow an insurance company to determine any rate they wanted each and every year?

If you are interested in joining a class action suit (especially if you are from Pennsylvania) please feel free to contact me ASAP at shjresume@aol.com

Saul

This person wrote the review about Genworth. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Genworth to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Genworth long term care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

My claim was filed in August it is now December. Same nonsense with this company as everyone else has experienced. We need to get together and get media attention on this company as well as class action.

Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, United States #1354632

I filed a legit claim and they have been bullying me for a 1.5 years since they forced me to quit my claim even though I still needed home care and they owe me thousands.Now, I just had my state's AG at my door because Genworth is trying to say I was committing fraud!!!!

Unbelievable!!! I'm ready to file against them...class action, FTC, whatever it takes.

It's just hard when you are not feeling well and these people start bullying you.They prey on the weak and elderly.

Edwardsville, Illinois, United States #1292276

Just wait until you need to file a claim with them. They gladly take your money but stall in paying your claim and give you a completely run around.